Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 02-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 2 1961 Catalina Bubbletop

For Sale 2 1961 Catalina Bubbletops, one is a rust free partially disassembled but still a roller, original 389 engine already rebuilt, automatic trans, white with red interior. All the original parts are there. I bought it here off of an ad on this site 2 years ago and planned to restore but after doing one I am not sure I want to do these. $14,000.
The 2nd one is a clean Montana car I bought three years ago. It will require some repair on the drivers quarter from a fender bender, included in the sale is 2 partial quarters for repairs. I have striped the car down and have it on the rotisserie waiting on the painter where it has sat for nearly 1 year untouched, so in frustration I am offering it for sale here also. Included also is a non original 389 engine and trans. $5,000.
I also have a fresh rebuilt 1970 455 Tri power engine with the 1962 cast iron factory super duty headers, I bought this engine from Floyd Garrett out of his museum for this project. I will sell the engine separate and Borg Warner 4 speed, super duty hood scoop, new Hurst slicks and Hurst front bias ply racing tires, I will sell separate if buyer of car desires them. Call anytime 217-620-3405
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 02-06-2019, 11:27 PM

Pics would help!Tom
Old 02-07-2019, 01:35 AM

Yes I realize that pictures would help but this time of year with the cars jammed in the back of the shops its not as easy as it sounds. I will get pics when weather permits to move things around. In the meantime any pictures I take is not going to help much. If anyone is really interested they will call and we can talk thru this and go from there.