Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2020, 03:32 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,173 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplantdad View Post
Sorry to hear, Lynn
Such is life. Right? Hey, considering how good my life is, I will take a few dents in the Hyundai. Can't believe I even admit to driving a Hyundai; and an EV Hyundai at that. I am sure that just pisses off some of the guys on this site. Sherri and I think it is pretty cool driving to work using energy equivilent to 2 cent per mile, which is about what the electricity works out to be. 36c or less each way. Heck, my biggest problem with this car may be how to keep the gas in the tank from going stale. Better go get some Sta-bil.

Besides, we have some nice weather coming up, so while it is in the body shop, I will have a perfect excuse to drive the SL55 AMG to work with the top down. May even drive the Z/28. Definitely not gas savers, but fun just the same.

Last edited by Lynn; 04-15-2020 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Was a little optimistic on electricity cost. Still less than 2c per mile.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Charley Lillard (03-31-2020), olredalert (04-25-2020), PeteLeathersac (03-31-2020), Tenney (04-01-2020), Xplantdad (03-31-2020)