Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-Wanted

Please note

Old 07-26-2022, 06:45 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Wanted C2 Vette Coupe...

I believe that Helmut has now found the coupe he was looking for so I feel it it's okay to post my wanted ad.

I'm looking for a midyear corvette coupe. The drivetrain must be numbers matching, bonus points for other components that match also. I'm only interested in 4 speed cars, in blue, red, or black. I'm going to drive the car some but the paint must be nice. I really desire an air car but will consider others. I also prefer a "65-'67 model but will consider others , especially a '64 silver blue car. I'm not interested in a '63 as I don't want to pay that premium. Small blocks are okay and are preferred as I hate having to watch the temp gauge at every red light.

I'm aware I have narrowed the possibilities a great deal and finding what I want is no small task. But, you never know until you ask...

PM me with you have or know about. I can also be reached by email at [email protected]. I will be checking this post for replies.

Thanks,

Growing old is a certainty, growing up isn't
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubbinisracing For This Useful Post:
L78M22Rag (10-13-2022), Xplantdad (07-26-2022)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...