Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 05-09-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Who is Rev Zone in Canada ? Camaro Expert

Who is Frank out of Canada that operates a Camaro Site called Rev Zone a Supposed Camaro Expert !
Jim
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 05-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,577 Times in 2,152 Posts
Default Re: Who is Rev Zone in Canada ? Camaro Expert

Yes they are!.

http://revzone.com/contact-us.htm

"Classic Muscle Cars are time capsules that represent a period in history, of freedom, strength, and expression. These Cars are not just a way of life from the past, it is an on going Religion for many people.

Muscle Cars have always been my passion. And my focus was always on " original detailing". Since 1974, I have owned, raced and restored an extensive collection of 69 Camaros as well as a few rare Mopars, but my expertise was founded on first generation Camaros.

I believe today, that my life long experience and knowledge has brought me to a level of restoration and detailing that is invaluable to the Muscle Car Community from the hobbyist to the world class collector.

My philosophy is very simple; if you are going to do something, do it perfectly or do nothing at all. If you don't know how , then team up with the real experts of the industry.( regardless)

Original Restorations are complex, costly and require patience. I do not believe in cheap restorations. The success of a perfectly restored Muscle Car, requires craftsmanship, real expertise, research and an eye for the smallest details.

With today's technology, combined with our knowledge, we are able to recreate the perfect match from 40 years ago, that is ten times superior and the end result is a long term investment that will preserve and pass down to future generations.

Welcome to the Classic Muscle Car Community"

Frank Dias

~ Pete

Old 05-09-2007, 09:18 PM

Frank Dias 1-514-331-7300. Unlike many who have only been playing with first gens since the 1990's and are now calling themselves experts, he has been in it since the mid 70's.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:16 PM

I know Frank and can say he had probably forgotten more than most know when it comes to 1st Gen Camaros. His shop is about 1 mile from my office and I drop by once in a while to see what is going on... I am always offered a coffee and Frank loves to talk shop whenever I am there. Very nice guy. p.s. I'll be dropping by tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:50 AM

I am not saying that these guys aren't good, but If I had unlimited money, my cars would go to Sherry Custom Autos in Warsaw, Ontario. Harry has done everything from rare old Mercedes, to Marmon 16s, to street rods. His restorations have won at Pebble Beach and other major US shows. I believe that Andy can attest to this. Back in about 1970 he did four cars for the Ford of Canada Racing team and also the car hauler to match. It was one beautiful setup.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not saying that these guys aren't good, but If I had unlimited money, my cars would go to Sherry Custom Autos in Warsaw, Ontario. Harry has done everything from rare old Mercedes, to Marmon 16s, to street rods. His restorations have won at Pebble Beach and other major US shows. I believe that Andy can attest to this. Back in about 1970 he did four cars for the Ford of Canada Racing team and also the car hauler to match. It was one beautiful setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you post this in this thread? Someone just asked about Revzone and Frank Dias.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:48 PM

Just returned from a visit to Revzone.....Wow! they sure do have some nice 1st gen's in there, not to mention the 70 Challenger 440 6V, dana pistol grip car (black on red).
Old 05-11-2007, 03:17 AM

Sorry.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:34 AM

He was pointing out a great restoration shop...
Old 09-25-2007, 05:53 AM

Frank has been working on a car for me now over 5 years and in the past couple of years I can't get him to return any of my calls. I wish I had never ever heard of Frank Dias at this point. Anyone know another way to get in touch with this guy besides calling the shop? I would appreciate any help.