Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 10-28-2020, 08:29 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default NOS Sun Set Blueline Revised + added items

Revised. Will throw in 2 NOS chrome Sun GC cups for an additional $100. These cups usually go for $125-150 EACH on Ebay. Includes all brackets/mounting hardware.

Getting out of cars. Selling off my best doubles and triples.

Please note: All NOS Sun gauges in the black boxes with clear window packaging have some fade even though minor-depending where and how long they sat.

THESE DO NOT. They were in enclosed packaging and no sunlight was able to reach them.

About as perfect or as close to perfect as you can get. Understand, things deteriorate with age. The plastic has tinge of age fade behind the plastic face. All Sun gauges have this. I have never seen an NOS without it and I have owned and sold more than anyone. Just like your plastic headlamps they "yellow" with age

Chrome is flawless with no stress cracks which is common in Sun gauges even NOS ones.

These come complete with all instructions and mounting hardware.

I bought the oil pressure in 1987 off of my client Doan Ford when no one wanted these gauges. I never knew at the time these gauges were sold through Ford. I was talking about old Sun gauges to the counterperson and he said he had one on the shelf. That is the Autolite package it came in. It has hand written "Oil Temp" on it. (Sun never made a 2 5/8 oil temp). Everything was in the packaging-mounting kits wrapped in tissue paper. I have no reason to believe the packaging is not original. You decide.

The Ford water temp gauge came with a Ford WTS-375 sender in the box which I kept. Since most here are GM/Chevy I have enclosed the correct Chevrolet WTS-500. I will exchange for another Mopar WTS-125 or WTS-375 Ford sender if you wish but only one sender comes with this package deal.

The water temp gauges from Sun were all the same. They used a corresponding sender depending on make of car.

Every Sun gauge came with a date inked date stamp. These have none.

I planned to use these spares or for future builds but have lost interest.

These will be well packaged, insured and you will have to sign for them. 2 gauges and one sender of your choice.

$810 shipped. The sender sell for $300 plus alone in ebay

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by whitetop; 11-02-2020 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added items
Attachments - The Supercar Registry bst7.jpg bst6.jpg bst5.jpg bst4.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 11-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Will add two NOS Sun Chrome GC cups 2 5/8 for $100. These cups alone go for $125-150 each on ebay. Includes all mounting hardware.