Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 01-06-2006, 08:21 AM

Default Vipers and muscle cars for sale.

My wife has the opinion that having a vacation home in Utah is more important to the family than my car collection so against my will I am selling some of my cars. You can see pictures of the cars on my websight at www.lasvegasclassiccars.com. I obtained a dealers license this year to better manage my collection.

1998 Viper GTS-R #8 of 100 built still in the wrapper still has the window sticker with 55 miles. Still on the MSO. I am the original owner. 135K.

1992 Viper RT-10 #135 of 200 made this is the first year for the Vipers. 433 miles window sticker still on the window. 55K

1998 Viper GTS coupe silver with blue stripes. Still in the wrapper. I am the original owner. 58 miles. Window sticker still on the window. Last year for the forged pistons and lumpy cam. Still under warranty. 65,500

All Vipers are handbuilt here in the good old USA and I have all the books and records for all the cars.

1964 GTO black/black 4 speed 389 tri power restored by Scott Tiemann. 20 miles on and off the trailer since being restored. Two time GTO nationals winner and Meadowbrook Concours winner. Original engine and drivetrain as well as original sheetmetal glass and floorpans. All books and title records from original owner also comes with original window sticker as verified by Jim Mattison of PHS. Also has PHS documents. 125K

1973 mustang convertible (no laughing at least I didn't buy an Eldorado convertible) 144 original miles, still in the wrapper. Everything is original including the non operational battery. Still on the original 1973 title have all books and papers with car including window stickers. Purchased from the Bob Perkins collection. 42K

There are a bunch more cars for sale on my sight if your interested or need some laughs.... You can reach me the easiest at [email protected]. Any car purchased sight unseen if for any reason you don't like the car just send it back for a full refund. Which means Colin that if it comes off the truck and you drive it around the block and don't like it send it back, it doesn't mean you get to take it on the power tour then decide you don't want it and send it back. LOL
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 01-06-2006, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Vipers and muscle cars for sale.

Wow....
Old 01-06-2006, 08:34 PM

Les, probably wise to listen to the wife. Unless you want her to own the house and half the cars, LOL.

Nice cars, any Yenko camaros hidden in there?

Are any of the Private Collection cars for sale?

I remember you asking if Colin had any cars for sale, because of his private collection, LOL.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:14 PM

Stuart,
I don't know enough about Camaro's to feel comfortable buying one at current prices. And I don't really know any camaro guys who could have helped me. But I have always wanted a Yenko or a COPO or ZL-1. To me a big block 427 camaro is the ultimate muscle car. I have been watching the COPO market since the mid 80s and have seen so many friends get burned I am gun shy. I am pretty much lost without the SAAC registry, PHS docs, Marti report or Galen. The only thing I seriously considered was a GM of Canada car but those are few and far between.

I would listen to any offers or interest on any of my cars on the private collection section but at some point I am drawing a line in the sand and taking my cars and golden retriever with me and getting an apartment. LOL. Also a lot of those cars in the private collection section were sold to me with the understanding I wouldn't flip them. The Ford guys will only part with some of their cars if you agree to keep them in the Ford guy inner circle of trust. I think your 65 GT 350 is part of that circle so you have an idea what I am talking about?
Old 01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,513 Times in 726 Posts

Holy smokes, Les, what an incredible collection

73 Camaro RS Z28, L82, M20, C60
Old 01-06-2006, 11:23 PM

Thanks Les. Yeah having the Registry and other sources sure is nice. Awesome collection.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:02 AM

Thanks guys for the kind words.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:41 AM

Will somebody please hurry up and make a "Les Sucks" sign?
Old 01-07-2006, 07:59 PM

Don't worry no cause for alarm this is just the normal pre Barrett Jackson jitters we are seeing from Cramer. The tension level at Cramers Classic Auto is always a little high this time of the year as Cramer's high dollar cars go off to the NO RESERVE auction in Arizona.

Sing it with me now NOOOOOOO Reeeeessssseeeerve for Colin's cars in Scottsdale.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:10 AM

So, like I said, will somebody make the damn sign? LOL

Cramer is not worried about the auction. Cramer is worried about getting the cars done and on the truck to GO to the auction. 6 on as of right now, #7 is in intensive care and we will be working through the night to hopefully finish it. We make "Overhaulin" look like a lesiurely build up.

Colin (or Cramer apparently)
"Call me Mr. No Sleep"