Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 03-30-2004, 07:56 PM

Default Re: SCUM BAG SCAM ALERT!!!!!

wow, i went and looked at all that, its amazing so much crime going on with these auctions. like everyones been saying "buyer beware" thats for sure. someone in the market for a car, better scan the sites such as this and get some help when getting ready for a purchase.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: SCUMBAG STRIKES AGAIN

LAST NIGHT AROUND 9;30 ON (4-04-04) I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM A MEMBER OF THIS SITE AND WAS ASKED IF I LISTED MY 1969 MOTION VETTE FOR SALE ON E-BAY? I SAID NO. HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME IT WAS MY VETTE ON E-BAY AND INFORMED ME OF THE SCAMS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON. I THEN CHECKED E-BAY AND SURE ENOUGH IT WAS MY CAR. THE PICTURES AND WRITE UP WAS EVEN MINE FROM MY COLOR BROCHURE I HAVE BEEN GIVING OUT. IT WAS LISTED FOR A 24 HOUR SALE AND WAS ONLY RUNNING FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES WHEN I SAW IT WITH 185 HITS ALREADY. I THEN SCRAMBLED TO CONTACT E-BAY TO HAVE IT REMOVED BUT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL SINCE IT WAS SUNDAY NIGHT.I THEN WENT BACK TO SEE THE LISTING AGAIN AND IT WAS GONE. WOW, WHAT IF SOMEONE GOT EXCITED (LIKE WE ALL DO WHEN BUYING SOMETHING NEW) AND SENT THIS SCUMBAG A DEPOSIT. BE CAUTIOUS AND LETS CONTINUE TO STICK TOGETHER. THANKS KELLY K. FOR YOUR CALL. MIKE R.