Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67since67 View Post
You mean like this Tim?? Lol! This is what you get when you hire a broker. the driver was just as sketchy as the rig, barely understood English. There were some high dollar exotic and muscle cars inside. (Not mine fortunately!)
I used something like that once. Had soft sides on it similar to the picture, which delivered the cars completely filthy. Guy was Russian and barely spoke broken English. Was also hauling some high dollar Ferrari's and bragging to me how he had one out doing burnouts at one of his stops. No kidding!! Said he thought he burned up the clutch.

I was glad to have my junk back. Other than the filth, they arrived unharmed.

Ever since that experience I have used Reliable for many years and have never looked back. They are the main carrier for many of the big car auctions around the desert South West here, and probably others, so scheduling can sometimes be busy, but worth the wait for me. From my experience with them, most of the time they give a big lead time and don't make special trips for pickups and wait until they are heading that direction for other stops, but they have always showed up earlier than they initially tell me when making the appointment. Great service.