Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 11-16-2014, 12:15 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default MCACN 2014; What are YOU Most Looking Forwrd To?

For me, obviously the cars are great and what brings us together, but what I most look forward to is seeing old friends and seeing the smiles. For many of us, this is a once a year visit. It really reminds me of the old Supercar Reunions, and the great times we have had there. We have a hell of a family here and so many great stories to be told and memories to be made!

So tell me...what car, person or activity do you most look forward to at MCACN this year?

A couple more for me; seeing the transition from the big empty building that I have been staring at on my big floor-plan on my desk for months now, turning into an incredible display of cool cars and vendors filed with cool people. Also, when my "crew" arrives and they clearly show the same excitement level that I have for what is about to happen. What a truly awesome crew we have. Whew!

Each year when I arrive, (before the insanity kicks in) I think, Wow...do we <span style="font-style: italic">really have enough</span> to fill this place up? And of course, within hours, the place is buzzing and before you know it, we have an absolutely mind boggling show.

THANKS go out to each and every one of you who support what the MCACN team does, and especially to my fellow MCACN partners for allowing me to literally live my dream. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

Now...let's hear it!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 42013.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 11-16-2014, 12:30 PM

Default Re: MCACN 2014; What are YOU Most Looking Forwrd To?

You said it Best Bob, its all about this great show bringing us all together. Friendships that I have had for over a decade [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] I have been fortunate to visit a lot of friends throughout my travels.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. MCACN`s ROCKS!

Everyone come by and say Hi to Ryan and myself and Check out the L89 Display [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Dan

70 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3DE8qI2NY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4xEmGypUw
Old 11-16-2014, 01:22 PM

Friends, that and for a few days we are all in our own little world. Everything makes sense though our brains are on overload. We are surrounded by some amazing and rare history that's gathered in one place, and sometimes maybe never again. Having the best of the best all come together for a trip back in time .....Priceless.

Thanks Bob &amp; crew ..... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

BIG
Old 11-16-2014, 01:38 PM

Thanked 5,357 Times in 1,880 Posts

It's all about the people...the cars are the common denominator...and are cool as heck...but the people are the BEST! Thanks to all who put this show on-so we can all reap the benefits of their hard work and monetary layout!

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2014, 01:57 PM

I hope to meet a great bunch of guys &amp; gals who all share our common interest of truly beautiful muscle machines. Can't wait to see some of the best that every make had to offer.
[email protected] PSMCDR 9/14
1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye 360 quad black
14.36@92 Factory Stock division of F.A.S.T.
**SOLD** 1970 Road Runner Superbird 440-6 4spd EB5
Old 11-16-2014, 06:36 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I was totally overloaded last year!

Mind blown.

My favourite part is meeting car guys from all over!!

I am pretty E-Chatty about cars but am a very quiet guy normally, MCACN gives me a chance to mingle with guys who really know there stuff!

Ryan

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31
Old 11-16-2014, 09:08 PM

Thanked 3,872 Times in 1,002 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Each year when I arrive, (before the insanity kicks in) I think, Wow...do we <span style="font-style: italic">really have enough</span> to fill this place up? And of course, within hours, the place is buzzing and before you know it, we have an absolutely mind boggling show.
</div></div>

That being said Bob you should see one of these years if you could set up a time lapse camera and film the Thursday/Friday set up from start to finish. I would personally love to see that fast forwarded footage. Maybe even the Sunday night tear down to compare to.

Your commments remind me of this shot taken around midnight on Sunday a few years ago when we were the VERY last people to leave (due to me offering to help someone deliver cars....never again!) and thanks again to you and Vicki coming back with dinner for me when you two desperately needed sleep and not worrying about me!
Attached Images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62r-6vgk2_8
specializing in (only real) LS6 Chevelle restorations
Old 11-16-2014, 09:27 PM

The people and their stories.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:06 PM

Thanked 5,357 Times in 1,880 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

That being said Bob you should see one of these years if you could set up a time lapse camera and film the Thursday/Friday set up from start to finish. I would personally love to see that fast forwarded footage. Maybe even the Sunday night tear down to compare to.

Your commments remind me of this shot taken around midnight on Sunday a few years ago when we were the VERY last people to leave (due to me offering to help someone deliver cars....never again!) and thanks again to you and Vicki coming back with dinner for me when you two desperately needed sleep and not worrying about me! </div></div>

That is a cool shot!
Old 11-16-2014, 10:28 PM

Meeting liked minded folks who share this passion.

Thanks for bringing the best of the best under one roof.

Looking forward to the L-89 display, barn finds, SCW, and hopefully I get to chat with Ken Barnhardt for a brief moment. Last year I waited and waited... he had a line of people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For me, obviously the cars are great and what brings us together, but what I most look forward to is seeing old friends and seeing the smiles. For many of us, this is a once a year visit. It really reminds me of the old Supercar Reunions, and the great times we have had there. We have a hell of a family here and so many great stories to be told and memories to be made!

So tell me...what car, person or activity do you most look forward to at MCACN this year?

A couple more for me; seeing the transition from the big empty building that I have been staring at on my big floor-plan on my desk for months now, turning into an incredible display of cool cars and vendors filed with cool people. Also, when my &quot;crew&quot; arrives and they clearly show the same excitement level that I have for what is about to happen. What a truly awesome crew we have. Whew!

THANKS go out to each and every one of you who support what the MCACN team does, and especially to my fellow MCACN partners for allowing me to literally live my dream. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

Now...let's hear it!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>