Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2022, 07:33 PM

Default *For Sale 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Chevelle

FOR SALE 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Chevelle. Fully documented with GM of Canada Documentation and Registered in the 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Registry. SOLD new at the Infamous Berger Chevrolet in GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan.

Some of you will most likely remember this very rare and unique Chevelle...as I offered it for sale back in 2014.
Here is your chance to own what I believe is the very best restored Canadian Built and Documented GARNET RED 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Chevelle on the planet.

I have known of this Chevelle since 2007....I was involved with the restoration....and supplied the owner at the time with some very rare and hard to find parts. In fact I supplied the owner with a very rare and original GM “Rubber Floor Mat”. These are near impossible to find today.

This Chevelle was Meticulously Restored by GS (George Steele) Restorations, in Joelton, TN.

There are ONLY a handful of these magnificent 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan that exist today, even fewer in Garnet Red.

The Chevelle is currently located just outside of Los Angeles, California.

Here is a great story.... as narrated from the original owner.

Doug Harrison was 18 years old in the summer of 1969 and decided he wanted to buy a new Camaro. He takes the 20 minute drive to the infamous Berger Chevrolet in Grand Rapids Michigan. While looking at the Camaro’s he spotted a Garnet Red 69 Chevelle SS396 300 Deluxe shining and looking mean! He forgot what he came there for a Camaro and fell in love with the Chevelle and had to have it. They would not sell him the Chevelle and he had to go home and get his Mother to sign for him. Imagine the begging and pleading that was going on! Mom finally caved-in and Doug got his bright new 1969 Garnet Red Chevelle. What Doug didn’t realize.....he purchased a very rare 1 year only Post Sedan SS396 Chevelle, the only year you could get a Super Sport with the 300 Deluxe platform . He did what everybody did back then, he “Day2'd’ it. Headers, Cragars, Hijackers, Intake, Carb, etc. There was no numbers matching, correct finish back then. Doug even puts a 4 speed in it.... as it came with a heavy duty 3 speed Muncie for one more gear to spin. It already had Chambered exhaust from the factory, something that GM stopped putting on Chevelles a month or so earlier but it was built in Canada at the Oshawa plant and didn’t have to follow the same rules as the US cars. Doug loved the Chevelle and said he waxed it almost every day! As the family grew....the Chevelle got too small, the gas doubled and was hard to find.... Doug sold the Chevelle in 1973. It exchanged hands a few times until 1987 and was left for dead. With several “I am going to restore it” it stayed not running for 20 years until the current owner purchased it off eBay in 2007.

Car was reunited with original owner at the 2013 Berger Chevy Show in Grand Rapids, MI. The owner and his wife were allowed to drive the Chevelle again just like the summer of 69!

Here is your opportunity to own what I believe is the Very Best restored Garnet Red, Canadian Built and Documented SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Chevelle on the Planet.

This Chevelle is Authenticated and Registered in the 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Registry.

Please contact me for any additional [email protected]

Price....$125.000.00

Thank you,

Dan Vasic
70 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3DE8qI2NY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4xEmGypUw
Attachments - The Supercar Registry F874F8E5-EECE-47AE-BDB8-1EE04750E6DE.jpg F865E625-BA12-4E0E-B412-B7D67E571517.jpg EF8EF5D6-9FE9-4171-A5D6-04C4210DDD7A.jpg EDA4EFE9-3969-4198-A554-475174E92460.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...