Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Comments/Suggestions > Comments, Suggestions, Problems

Old 02-12-2021, 03:28 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts
Default Classified Suggestions

I am sorry if I singled you out because there are a few players who've been posting sometimes 14 ads at a time and constantly seem to bump their ads into the top 5 or 6 spots over the past year.

I like looking at the classifieds each and every time I log into sYc and always hope to find something I need. The issue I have is that there are a few who I would classify as commercial sellers and they always hammer ads out like a business is being run. It makes it hard to find things you are looking for when the same people who sell commercially are manipulating the page.

Myself, I'm all in favor of a cap system being implemented where a member can only have a limit of 5 consecutive ads running at any one given time. That would help limit manipulation of the page and keep people from having 20-30 ads on the top 5 pages that are constantly being bumped.

You want more ad space, pay a premium to support the site as a commercial vendor. I think that would be much better.
chevyandpontiac (02-12-2021), lbnaz (02-12-2021), nova7579 (02-12-2021), RobR (02-12-2021), Rumbleguts396 (02-12-2021)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...