Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - Wanted

Please note

Old 01-08-2015, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Wanted License Plate Frames from Brown & Hoey AZ

Hey Tony...You Should try putting an ad in Craigslist in the Phoenix area. I had a nice pair but sold several months ago to a member in the Chicago area. I have one left but its sold pending payment. If the guy bails I will give you a shot. I lived in the Phoenix area for 12 years in the 80s and early 90s and they were still out there in area junkyards but I doubt it now. FYI Brown ahd Hoeye Mesa had frames of 2 variations in the late 60s and early 70s 1) had just Brown and Hoeye Mesa 2) Brown and Hoeye Mesa with 2 small circles with CHEV_OLDS in 1 circle and BIG2 in the other. Brown and Hoeye also had and Vinyl trunk decal that the outline was shaped like a bowtie with a rounded top and bottom and said Brown and Hoeye Mesa Honestly and they were baked and cracked by the Arizona sun. I actually have a rubbing of one somewhere in my stash that I was going to have a copy made but I would have to find it. I used to own a 69 SS Nova that was sold new there but got rid of the car and that was why I used to collect stuff from them. Heres what they look like. Hope this helps
1970 Nova Fathom Blue L78 M21 3:55
1970 Nova Classic White 454HO THM400 4:10