Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Yenko Chevrolet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default HUCKLEBERRY HOUND

I'm looking for anyone who remembers a '69 Camaro that raced in the northeast area (Island, Cecil, 75-80, Maple Grove, Numedia, Atco, etc...) under the banner of HUCKLEBERRY HOUND. I'm holding a vintage photo of this car in my hand that I purchased at the York show - after all you other guys beat me to them, I was busy chasing Benjamin [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I only noticed this pic because someone had mentioned this racecar to me in the past, I believe it was Dan P. from NJ. However, I do not remember the details of the conversation. The car appears to be fathom green, cowl hood, silver grill, bowtie, endura, 1/4 gills, normally running in SS/EA, but on this evening it was shoe-polished as SS/DA. In this pic it is running against a '69 Chevelle that is in SS/EA under the banner of Bob Fisher Chevrolet - is that a 427/auto classification for the Chevelle as well?

Any info appreciated, I'm trying to piece together a few stories that I have collected about a certain car in this area over the last several years. I think this picture factors into my research.

I will try to scan the pic.
67 RS Camaro-327/250hp, 2speed Glide, & 3.08 Open (Danny's Ride)
The Following User Says Thank You to YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (02-01-2024)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry Wing Left Resize.jpg Sticker.jpg Shifter Resize.JPG Shifter Resize.JPG
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...