Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 09-21-2010, 06:23 AM

Default Regarding Car Registration

We want you to have a fun and smooth MCACN SHOW experience so...

If you believe you will be showing a car at MCACN 2010, but have not yet recieved a confirmation letter in the mail, please email me at musclecarandcorvettenationals@gmail.com asap.

Thanks!

Vicki Ashton
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 09-21-2010, 04:43 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default Re: Regarding Car Registration

As the show is filling up quickly, we are implementing a variety of procedures to make the move-in process much smoother.

We clearly recognize that we had some issues with last years move-in, and with over 500 cars, (most coming in trailers) along with 200+ vendor spots being filled, we ask for your help.

We will have several "zones" with specific time-frames for move-in so that we can eliminate back-ups.

Please make sure you are registered and in our system. I know that I talk to many and confirm in person that we want you in the show, but we still need a completed entry form on record, whether your car is part of one of our Invitational displays, a judged entry or a Non comp/pick eligible entry.

You can register directly through the website; www.mcacn.com or e-mail [email protected] for a form or call me anytime; (586) 549-5291.

The content of this show will amaze you and I can tell you, we will indeed "raise the bar" to a level never before seen, whether you are a fan of GM, Mopar, Ford and even AMC muscle.

MANY THANKS to all of you who are participating and helping spread the word and also to the sYc family for helping us to make this happen.

As always, your idea's, thoughts or feedback is always welcome.

Please ask your friends to join us November 20-21. Heck, tell your enemies and relatives too!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com