Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Old 05-08-2010, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Joel Rosen paperwork and NICB report look!!!!

That was very kind of you to go to all that trouble for your long time friend. It is sad that he do not reimburse you for the documents and ad them to the sale price. Hopefully the new owner will desire them and pay you for your time. Good Luck and thanks for the explanation.
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2010, 03:34 PM

BULL!!! There was no mention of the bait and switch on paper work before the deal. Just a reminder always beware of the wolf in sheeps clothing.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:09 AM

The hell there wasnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bob who bought the car was aware of it when I was selling the car and was informed by me when I was selling the car that if he went around me and purchased the car from Rocky (after he told rocky he didnt like me and didnt want to deal with me)he wasnt getting it because the A@%$^&amp;$%$ offered Rocky a price and then dropped 15K when Rocky accepted it and i offered BOB the paper work for 5K which was still 10K less than he offered.The guy that bought the car knows who i am he can step to me when ever he sees me at a show.But beware the wolf might just be in sheeps clothing?HAHA
Old 05-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,150 Posts

I'm sincere when I ask this,but what's to stop him from just sending Joel 2K today for his own personal documentation?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,689 Times in 997 Posts

For the 5k you also get the NCIB report.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:58 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the 5k you also get the NCIB report. </div></div>

How much for the entire true story of the paper work? Were you hired to broker the car? I don't really want answers at this point the story has too much anger and negativism for me. If it were my car I would just print this thread for free.

Sorry it's not a happy ending.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:49 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: x Baldwin Motion</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the 5k you also get the NCIB report. </div></div>

How much for the entire true story of the paper work? Were you hired to broker the car? I don't really want answers at this point the story has too much anger and negativism for me. If it were my car I would just print this thread for free.

Sorry it's not a happy ending. </div></div>
This is really exciting with words like &quot;negativism&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/crazy.gif[/img]
I feel it necessary to call on &quot;Dr.Tawillaker&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/scholar.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2010, 01:46 PM

Yes Rock had me sell the car an &quot;BOB&quot; was informed at syracuse nationals where he looked at the car and on the phone when&quot;BILL&quot; made us an offer and stated to me be very carefull of &quot;BILL&quot; and his group they are a bunch of A%$% they offer you money then a week or som later low ball you which is what happened here,During that phone conversation about BILL and the syracuse nationals BOB was informed if anyone went around me to buy the car they were only getting a copy of joels letter and they werent getting the NICB report.Maybe he can send the copy of Joels Letter and 2,000 and get a letter maybe he cant either
i know Joel.Still I have the NICB which we all know proves rockys
rocket was delivered to baldwin much more significant than Joels Letter.Now if BOB is YENKOBRAT and wants me to call him and discuss what i told him on two different events and a price just post you want me to call you and i will one time thats it im
not wasting my time.Ball is in your court YENKOBRAT you either want me to call you or you dont and i will come down in price to make all happy here but i wont be losing money either.Next time someone is speaking to you you might wanna pay attention to what came out of there mouth months before you went around me because either you didnt here or you forgot,but either way it was said to you.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:08 AM

If you were selling the car for rocky, why did rocky sell the car without your assistance?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:23 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: resto4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you were selling the car for rocky, why did rocky sell the car without your assistance?</div></div>
Rowen&amp;Martin's Laugh In
&quot;Very Interesting&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/cry.gif[/img]