Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 03-15-2011, 04:13 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1965 Plymouth Satellite 383/ 4spd

I bought this car from the original owner's estate in 2006 with 42,000 original miles. It now has 45K, and has just been treated to a high quality repaint with all exterior stainless and chrome done. The car has a completely original mint red interior, with Ruby red exterior and white vinyl top. The fender tag and build sheet have been decoded to show everything on the car is from the factory. Drivetrain is all original with 426 street wedge chrome dress up kit added for sparkle. I have saved the original valve covers, air cleaner, and all original hoses and clamps.
Have also replaced exhaust with exact OEM exhaust.
This car is as new, with a painted bottom with all factory paint marks still intact. She runs and drives great, and is totally original except for a very high quality, expensive repaint with Sikkens base coat clear coat. I have many detailed pictures of car. This car can be driven anywhere, and also is concourse prepared for any show competition.
Please contact Kevin for details 480-772-0795 Phoenix, AZ.
$39,500.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...