Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 09-09-2007, 05:16 AM

Default 1970 GSX 4-spd. Matching #'s, Original survivor.

1 of the last ones left (a "real deal survivor" car). $130,000 & $150,000 were 2 similar cars' SOLD PRICE somewhat recently at auction in Orlando, FL and in CA. There are 2 others presently for sale for $169,000 each. This car is a super nice survivor, and 1 of 69 originally. Ask any questions because probably far too much to list. Car's powertrain components all have matching numbers, as do heads, distributor, etc. PLEASE be SERIOUS BUYER for all concerned. I do not have the time for less, and I will return the same consideration. I am a well-known Buick owner from former long-time dealership family. All of my cars are some of the best of their kind in the country in terms of originality/documentation, etc. This car has been checked out by the most knowledgable there are. Again, please ask questions if you are SERIOUS about purchasing. Car is in central, Ohio 30 miles east of Columbus. Thanks. Ron. [email protected]. 740 403 1178.

Some updates include: New 245-60-15 BFG RWL radials, all-new front disc brakes including calipers, rotors & pads, all-new front & rear suspension including: New front & rear shocks; new front and rear, inner & outer, upper & lower neoprene bushings, ball joints & tie rod ends. Everything on car works. New transmission seal, new rear main seal & new weatherstripping & package tray. Runs strong. Have picture docum. from original owner & GM/Buick including: the original bill of sale invoice, the POP and the "in transit" (order glove box copy). I also have the original owner's manual, Wayne Roberts' documentation & a reproduction window sticker. Great frame, trunk, floors, qtrs, fenders, doors, hood & decklid. Qtr's / trunk seams are original/perfect. Both front fenders have super minor dings that can easily be fixed but have not been to maintain it's "only once" originality.

Other things I recently did to the car include: new valve cover gaskets, the previously mentioned weatherstripping & package tray, 4 new GSX floor mats, new plugs, belts, hoses & filters, 4 spd linkage & dust cover. Also, a B4B intake and 4 new “extra” ‘WP’ 15" Buick rallye road wheels (mags) on car go with it.

Car has NEVER seen moisture, let alone rain, let alone anything that could harm it ... while in my possession of several years. Waxed more often than driven ... but driven enough to prevent other "sitting" issues.

Car is priced to sell - NOW. No bs ... $80,000 FIRM. Firm, as in firm, as in "not a dollar less". It is a steal at that price and if you are interested in paying far more for less in terms of "value" or "worth", there are those other 2 out there. This car could be made to look near exactly like those for about $10,000 in paint and "very little" underbody or engine compartment detailing.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 09-09-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: 1970 GSX 4-spd. Matching #'s, Original survivor.

Cannot seem to find a small enough file to submit picture. Email me if interested. I have 100 pics of the car.

Ron
Old 09-09-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Re: 1970 GSX 4-spd. Matching #'s, Original survivor.

http://www.phototuner.com/?gclid=CO7...FQkmZQodRkO61Q
Try this for resizing pics. It is what I use. So simple even I can do it.
Mike