Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-Wanted

Please note

Old 12-25-2004, 08:13 AM

Default Re: 69 Yenko Camaro Rallye Green

Old enough to change a water pump... j/k

Old 12-25-2004, 08:14 AM

Old 12-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,896 Times in 1,005 Posts

"It was definitely at SCR1, here's a pic of my bro standing in front of it..."

Looks like Jim S. in the background. Seems at that time he was dreaming of the future that one day he would..............

Old 12-25-2004, 08:53 PM

Any good color Non original motor Yenko Camaro's in the Jeff H price range please call me ASAP.
Copo Camaro have already sold for 185K and I have sold Yenko Camaro's in the 200's already. I had some clients very close to buying the Rallye green but didnt get the response back from them in time, or it would have been sold by now !! Like to see if it sells with private bidding( people like to see real bidding and not feel **$^&#)
Anybody selling ZL1's in the 300's again call me and it will get done for a good car. Some well know guys say they can get a GOOD(done) ZL1 for UNDER 400 and I have yet seen one produced.
Funny thing is the prices will be going up after BJ's and we will be laughing at these prices
Old 12-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,326 Times in 1,371 Posts

Jeff, no one questioned your asking price/ best offer over 25K for the following ad you placed:

"Let me first say I'm not completely sure I want to sell these parts, but at this point it looks like the resto will take too long to finish due to financial situation. I will only sell the parts as a complete package. Here's what I have that I was planning on putting on my 69 Z28 JL8 car:

- GM crossram with fresh restored(by Holley) Holley 4295 carbs dated 69(I'll get the dates tonight but I think they're 981), wide base reproduction air cleaner, fuel lines, linkage, brackets, etc(missing throttle cable)
- original GM fiberglass crossram hood(it needed some repair and it might be repaired, I have to check with the shop)
- TI conversion setup(this is all the TI stuff where you use your original distributor, I don't have the 263 dist)
- original GM radio delete plate in mint condition
- original GM heater delete plates(includes 69 dash plate)
- custom made Stahl headers that look like original GM headers
- 4 new Minilite wheels which are hardened aluminum, not magnesium and have steel lug inserts, lugs and caps included
- 140 off road cam kit(looks like it's made by Crane, not NOS GM)
- 140 off road cam valve springs which are NOS GM
- NOS GM timing set

I'll try to get some pictures tonight of most of the parts. Taking offers over $25,000 so feel free to email, PM or call me with questions.
Jeff (609)530-9681"

I purchased a real JL8 Z for what your asking, and possibly you did as well (wow things have changed). The dynamic of the market is changing from month to month. Would you sell the above items below their market value ... obviously not and I would not question you on it. Why question the pricing of this Yenko...

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 12-26-2004, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I purchased a real JL8 Z for what your asking, and possibly you did as well (wow things have changed). The dynamic of the market is changing from month to month. Would you sell the above items below their market value ... obviously not and I would not question you on it. Why question the pricing of this Yenko...

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve, I'm not questioning the value of this particular Yenko, but I/we have not heard of a Yenko selling for anything in this price range. Now Rich P has just posted that he has sold a COPO for $185K and a Yenko for $200K so that helps to update all of us to what the market is doing. You guys said I was crazy when I referred to a Deuce selling for $100K range. I would bet you can't buy a restored Deuce for under $100K if COPOS and Yenko Camaros are selling for $185 and $200K. I'm not in the market for another car so I have no idea what the cars are really selling for. Rich, I (and I assume others) thank you for posting this updated information on the cars you have been dealing with. Personally, I'm still surprised how much all of these cars have jumped in price this year. Barrett Jackson should be a blast to watch next month!
Old 12-26-2004, 07:09 AM

I purchased a real JL8 Z for what your asking, and possibly you did as well (wow things have changed). The dynamic of the market is changing from month to month.

Steve,

Would that happen to be the Brown one that was listed on eBay about a year ago for just a few shorts days before ending early?
Old 12-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,326 Times in 1,371 Posts

No, that was not my car. BTW I have never ended an auction early... Just for clarification.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 12-26-2004, 09:36 PM

No Steve,

I was asking if that was the one you had recently purchased as the asking price for it was about 28K and then it ended within 24 hours of it being listed. I presume someone bought it privately. Thought that might have been the one you bought.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:50 AM

Im sure you all know theres a rally green 69 sYc on ebay now right.oops its the 1 from the beginning of this thread from worldwide musclecar.Buy it now for $225.000