Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 11-30-2015, 06:32 PM

Default 67' SWB Small Window Street Rod Truck

I threw a lot at this little guy...needs nothing.Located in Seattle email me for the low down. Asking $17,000 as she sits with vintage American Racing Coke Bottles. $18,000 with 18" Boss wheels.
Walk around video on YouTube...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxd9TFLNs50
Cheers!
[email protected]
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 47040.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 12-01-2015, 03:44 PM

Default Re: 67' SWB Small Window Street Rod Truck

Old 12-08-2015, 08:46 PM

Reduced...$16,000 as she sits.Extra for brand new Boss 338's 18" and top grade lugs.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:21 PM

Sorry to drag this poor old 67 truck through this web-site.BUT everyone can use a truck right? My vision was to use this baby at Bonneville as a push truck.So everything was done right.She really is a sweet heart.However she has been attracting flakes so far.Please keep your inner flake at home.Would love to trade for something cool,really want to try a Bowtie with a 4-speed.I'm into this truck for 23k+...someone is going to get a heap of fun here.I do have a couple of cars I would like to move on,it is after all January!Things to do things to see! Cheers!
Per request of a couple of you...

**Walk-around VIDEO below.$16,900 as its sits with vintage wheels.Also have a set of 18" Boss 338's with nice lugs to be negotiated.
Very sorted out high driver quality 1967 GMC Short Wide Box Small Window.1972 CST used as donor, swiped disks, tach and possi, full main restoration was performed in 1995 in Olympia WA.. I go nuts on my cars and spend countless hours detailing and sorting. Final tune from very well known local Hot-Rodder. . .she runs really really nice. New crate motor from local pro builder Cassel Racing Engines,350 w/ 268 cam,10:1 compression, Scorpion roller rockers and balanced. New Holley Street Eliminator 675 CFM, heat proof carb spacer and Edelbrock Intake...running around 325-335hp. HEI distributor dialed in on bench Sun Distributor machine and re-curved by local professional. Taylor wires, new water pump and hoses radiator boiled and Evans Waterless Coolant installed. Heater core serviced.
Resealed TH350 transmission with new B&M stall 2200-2400 converter and shift kit. New Synthetic ATF. New custom drive-line with all new U-joints, will hold up to 500hp.Custom Mandrel Bent 2-1/2 Exhaust By Shawn at SMC Spokane Valley with center X pipe, stainless tips exit at rear corner of box. Ceramic Speedway Short headers and stainless clamps with turbo-style mufflers and painted heat proof black. All new front fuel and trans cooler lines. Fuel filter installed on front frame. New small high torque starter and new Alt.
Suburban gas tank kit ,filler welded, nozzle located left rear fender boat style. Only E0 non-Ethanol fuel used.
Great ride quality could go a little lower but it rides so dang nice! Lowered modified front lower control arms from Solow Suspension/Troutdale OR. De-arched leafs springs and rear drop shackles from Early Classic Enterprises/Fresno CA. KYB lowering shocks. REAL vintage American Racing Daisy wheels professionally polished, all four do not have any curb rash or dog bites, couple of tiny tiny wear-nicks. Goodyear tires with 30% tread and are older. Stock front disks and stock rear drums. All serviced parking brake works perfect. Rear stock serviced possi with 3:73 gears.
DuPont Spectramaster Yellow(Lime Green) with many coats of DuPont clear. Laser straight paint and body by Vince Haider in 1995. Hard to see old school Gold Leaf hand painted all the way around the truck. Gold Leaf and striping performed by Comeau Lettering and Pin striping Vancouver WA. Jambs- glove box pin stripped...just has a great vibe. Fresh fire-wall paint when motor was replaced in Spring of 2014 plus powder coated inner fenders. Rockers and cab corners were addressed in 1995,I had three small blisters professionally removed this year. Bottom of drivers door starting to show sign of age. Not horrible just note and monitor. I have 1 gallon of paint for future needs.
New Glass and seals, chrome bumpers, mirrors and door handles replaced in 1995 and show new.
More than happy to take additional pics or answer questions I really want the Super Pickle to go to a good home!
Video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxd9TFLNs50 or go to YouTube and search 1967 Short Wide Box Custom.
THANK YOU!!!
Old 02-11-2016, 08:59 PM

SOLD!!! Thanks everyone...there are some folks coming out from their winter rocks!
Cheers!