Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 12-21-2012, 06:22 PM

Default Kevin Harvick Cup Car and Le Mans History Porsche

Have a couple of my cars up for sale on ebay.
One is a Kevin Harvick #29 2006 REAL road course car last year before the "Car of Tomorrow" was implemented. This is a real road course car not a converted roundy round car and there is a huge difference.Roundy rouds converted or not are a dime a dozen and do not have the same value as a road course car.Very hard to get a real road course car let alone one like mine that left the team with a Certificate of Authenticity and not in primer but with the actual team paint and graphics. Car also has a fresh RCR motor. Most of these cars out there have crate motors or some other non team motor but mine has a number and fresh RCR SB2 358/800+hp motor as ran in NASCAR. Almost unheard of to get a real road course car with an actual team motor. My reserve is 110K and I just sold my Gordon car for a similiar price and it was not as nice as this car, though it was a very nice car.

Next car is a Le Mans/Euro, IMSA Daytona 24 Sebring 12 Hour history Porsche factory race car. Restored and a very nice car with great European, Central and North American history.
My reserve is $750,000.00

I will also look at interesting trades.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KEVIN...orcev4exp=true

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...orcev4exp=true